Most that know me in real life, know that I love television. Binge-watching, weekly shows, Netflix, you name it. I’m in. I’m always up for sweatpants, white wine and popcorn paired with a great drama, comedy, or vampire? Get into it.
Okay so my favorite time of year is around the corner (literally so soon!!) and I am so happy about it. It isn’t just the season of pumpkin spice lattes or cozy knit sweaters, it’s also the season of Fall TV Premieres !! Eek! Some of my previous favs include a mix of mystery, drama, + reality (duh). I’m currently binge-watching The Whispers, which is sci-fi meets drama… a hint of Lost. If that doesn’t sell you, I don’t know what will. Some shows I wish were coming back: Parenthood, Smash, and Revenge!!! So good.
Here is my list of must watch shows this Fall:
- Scandal – MUST. This crime drama is a nail-biter. If you haven’t watched it yet, set aside your week because after the first episode you’ll definitely be binge watching for days. Season premiere: September 24th at 9/8c on ABC
- Vampire Diaries – No judgement. No shame. I’ve been watching this vamp drama since 2009. I’m SO sad about Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev in real life) leaving the show. She pretty much makes it, so we will have to see how it is without her. I guess Ian Somerhalder will make up for her absence… Season premiere: October 8th at 9/8c on The CW
- The Originals – It’s a spin-off of Vampire Diaries. Need I say more? Didn’t think so. Season premiere: October 8th at 10/9c on The CW
- House of DVF – This one’s for the fashion lovers. I mean it’s DVF, come on. The first season was full of style, projects, and girl drama. It’s sort of what Project Runway is for the design student, but the Merchandising student/blogger version. Season premiere: September 13th at 10/9 c on E! (Catch up on demand!)
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians – Because I could never leave it off the list!! Are you kidding?! I’m a Kardashian fan for life. Sorry, not sorry. Although it is a little disappointing that the upcoming season is only 4 episodes! I’ll take what I can get. Season premiere: September 20th at 8/7c on E!
Shows I’m considering:
- Blood & Oil – I’m not usually into this type of show, but this one might be better than I expect! The trailer has almost sold me. I mean if Chase Crawford is any indication.. Thoughts?
- How To Get Away With Murder – Okay people, I’ve heard it’s amazing!? Should it be my next binge-watch? It is on right after Scandal (TGIT after all!) .. I’m pretty sure I will be easily persuaded.
What shows are you loving lately?!? My television schedule is pretty booked, but I can always squeeze in another, right? Ha!
Disclaimer: I’m not a couch potato, I swear. I do other things, too. Sometimes.